The COMPTIA A+ certification is the starting point for a career in Information Technology. The two exams cover maintenance of PCs, mobile devices, laptops, operating systems and printers and basic networking concepts.
- A Better understanding of complex technologies
- More productive technical workforce
- More insightful problem solving or troubleshooting
- Better project management competencies
- Better communication skills
The A+ certification is a “Vendor Neutral” certification, meaning the certification does not focus on a particular vendor system to the exclusion of all else. It attempts to define and certify all activities relating to being an Information Technology Specialist regardless of the origin.