Project Manager – Healthcare
Project Manager and AHIMA Certified Implementation Manager – Rick Parrott has been a Project Manager for more than twenty years.
His first projects were conducted during his USAF career in aviation maintenance and air traffic control. Later project management opportunities occurred in the information technology realm and as an EHR Implementation & Training Specialist where he was directly responsible for more then 100 EHR implementations.
Rick Parrott has managed both small and large projects.
United States Air Force
- Managed projects to update and develop training plans for Air Traffic Control Upgrade Training
- Team Leader for deployed Combat Comm Controller Team (numerous classified projects)
- Designed and implemented network projects for small businesses
- Conducted site surveys and security risk analysis projects
US Army Reserves
- Developed and implemented 228th Combat Support Hospital’s Combat Medic Sustainment Program
- Conducted and managed over 100 implementations for small providers over a three year period.
- Implementations consisted of project management, document design, software customization and training.